If you are an author interested in publishing your work; Our Submission Guidelines spell out the protocol for you to use to submit your ideas, or manuscripts, to Living Oracles for consideration. In summary, here is what happens:
- If we say “no,” the saga is a short one;
- If we say “yes” or “maybe,” we will register you into our system (as a Registered Author) and email you back with a Personal Project Identifier (“PPI”). We will also give you instructions on what to do next;
- With the PPI, you can create an account and log into the site to monitor the progress of your project through the Living Oracles “Project Tracker.” By going to the spread sheet and looking for your PPI, you can keep updated on the decision making process related to your specific project. Nothing could be more transparent for you to see. No more guessing whether your manuscript is collecting dust or buried under several feet of other manuscripts;
- You can also post to the linked websites of other Living Oracle authors and ask questions directly to an individual author. You can ask them if they are pleased with Living Oracles as their publisher, or personal questions about the writing craft. This provides you another interesting avenue to receive mentoring and advise from published authors who have “been there” and “done that”;
- Also while you are logged in, you may access the Registered Author section (linked at the bottom of the column to your right) dedicated to developing your craft. Lots of practical tips are regularly posted in this section: from punctuation (writing) to platforms (marketing).